[U-Boot-Users] Please pull from 'mpc85xx' branch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Dec 1 00:01:42 CET 2007

In message <D7E4173B-BCCC-48B1-AAD3-9D3C0FB23896 at kernel.crashing.org> you wrote:

> Actually, as Andy's the maintainer for 85xx why should it matter when
> I make the request?  If the merge window isn't open does that mean sub-
> maintainers shouldn't pull things into their trees?

If possible, I would like to see such "please pull" requests reserved
for custodians triggering me.

Anybody else should post patches to the list only. If you  provide  a
git  repository  to  pull from to the custodian that's excellent, but
please do so without a message that looks like a formal pull  request
from a custodian.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
... not meant for the weak-at-heart: /^(?=.*one)(?=.*two)/
If you can follow that, you can use it.
          - Randal L. Schwartz in <ukpw67rhl3.fsf at julie.teleport.com>