[U-Boot-Users] Porting uboot on AT91RM9200 (ARM9) processor

Peter Pearse Peter.Pearse at arm.com
Tue Dec 4 09:57:07 CET 2007

I bottom post

[mailto:u-boot-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
ravic at dynalogindia.com>
>	Sent: 04 December 2007 08:42
>	To: u-boot-users at lists.sourceforge.net
>	Subject: [U-Boot-Users] Porting uboot on AT91RM9200 (ARM9)
processor

>	Hi All,
>
>	I want to port u-boot bootloader  on AT91RM9200 based board.How
can we do it?
>	Please provide me support for this.
>
>	Thanks,
>	Ravi

a) See <u-boot code>/README
b) See http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG
c) In the u-boot code see e.g board/at91rm9200dk
d) Please dont post HTML to this list

Peter

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.