[U-Boot-Users] PATCH (resend): support JEDEC flash roms in CFI-flash framework

Bartlomiej Sieka tur at semihalf.com
Wed Dec 5 23:40:45 CET 2007

Michael Schwingen wrote:
> Bartlomiej Sieka wrote:
>> Michael Schwingen wrote:
>>>
>>> Sorry, I missed the diff for flash.h:
>>
>> I think you also missed diff for drivers/Makefile, which was
>> present in the original submission.
> Oops - yes. It seems my working tree is in a strange state after
> updating from upstream - I am afraid I will have to re-do the patches
> in a fresh checked-out tree.

Well, drivers/Makefile is no more. I was just blindly comparing your
patches sent to the list and forgot that U-Boot has undergone changes in
the drivers' department. For example the CFI driver now lives in
drivers/mtd/cfi_flash.c -- you'll have to re-spin your patch accordingly.

BTW: your patch is on a critical path for some changes I have in my
queue -- do you think you would be able to sent your updated patch quite
soon?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bartlomiej