[U-Boot-Users] Uboot and ML410

John Hahn jhahn at bcfsemi.com
Thu Dec 6 21:23:23 CET 2007

Bringing a discussion thread over from
https://ozlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxppc-embedded

The targets in examples are example programs for uboot to load/exec and is
not part of u-boot. You can avoid building in examples.
But the build problem appears to be due to examples/Makefile syntax. Try:

-BIN    = hello_world hello_world.bin
+BIN    = hello_world.bin hello_world

... similar corrections for the other targets, and finally

-all:   .depend $(OBJS) $(LIB) $(BIN) $(SREC)
+all:   .depend $(OBJS) $(LIB) $(SREC) $(BIN)

Cheers

John
John S Hahn
BCF Semiconductor