[U-Boot-Users] pulling libfdt testing branch into u-boot-testing?

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at ge.com
Fri Dec 7 19:05:16 CET 2007

Kumar Gala wrote:
> Jerry,
>
> Now that 1.3.1 is out and we are in a merge window can we get the rest
> of the libfdt testing branch pulled into u-boot-testing?  I need some of
> that for the 85xx work.
>
> - k

Hi Kumar,

What patches are hot, or are you looking for issue a pull request for
stuff that is already in the libfdt tree?  Ahh, I see there are several
patches in the later category.

I'll work on it... rebase and issue a pull request.

8 days ago
	Kumar Gala
	Convert boards that set memory node to use fdt_fixup ...
	commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
8 days ago
	Kumar Gala
	Added fdt_fixup_stdout that uses aliases to set linux,s ...
	commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
8 days ago
	Kumar Gala
	Add common memory fixup function
	commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
11 days ago
	Kumar Gala
	Conditionally compile fdt_support.c
	commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
11 days ago
	Kumar Gala
	Fix build breakage due to libfdt import
	commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
13 days ago
	Gerald Van ...
	Add spaces around the = in the fdt print format.
	commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot

Best regards,
gvb