[U-Boot-Users] Request to mailing list U-Boot-Users rejected

Haavard Skinnemoen hskinnemoen at atmel.com
Wed Dec 12 10:29:01 CET 2007

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:26:11 +0100
Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:

> > it's an automated message ... it isnt like Wolfgang is sitting there a
> > rejecting each one
>
> Oh, it *is* me. As a list moderator I have to NAK these manually.
> But the way I see it I can only be fair by NAKing all such requests.
> Even if the exceed the limit by just a single byte.

Then why don't you set it up to NAK such messages unconditionally?

What really pissed me off this time is that it was so obvious that you
went in, looked at the message and rejected it explicitly even though
it was only slightly above the limit and I specifically said in the
introductory e-mail that this particular patch is hard to rebase.

Now, what do you want me to do? Shorten the log message? Remove some
comments?

Haavard