[U-Boot-Users] UBoot on Zylonite dev. board with PXA300

Markus Klotzbücher mk at denx.de
Wed Dec 12 15:37:35 CET 2007

Dear Alex,

Alex Kreimer <alexk at compulab.co.il> writes:

> I have hard time getting u-boot to work on subj.
> It would be interesting to head if someone has this configuration

I had the zylonite partially working once, meaning that U-Boot ran fine
from RAM, but unfortunately the NAND boot part was never completed due
to cancelation of the project.

> working and what are possible configuration settings that I missed?

Well. without you telling us what your configuration is I doubt anyone
will be able to tell you what you missed. Please provide some more
details on what you are trying to do, how you intend to boot and what
toolchain you are using.

Best regards

Markus Klotzbuecher

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de