[U-Boot-Users] How to support fsload in NAND

feng_tian at 126.com feng_tian at 126.com
Thu Dec 27 14:35:36 CET 2007

>>Why are you posting the very same message twice with a different subject?
Sorry, wrong window while sending the emails.
>>Why are you using such a old boot loader u-boot 1.1.5
Because that new one (1.3.1) doesn't support board AT91SAM9260EK provided by ATMEL. The old one modified by ATMEL supports.
Don't know if it's easy to make 1.3.1 supports this board, we are really on a tight schedule :)

    在2007-12-27,"Wolfgang Denk" <wd at denx.de> 写道: In message <19981213.273291198737104702.JavaMail.coremail at bj126app68.126.com> you wrote:

> I'm developing with a at91sam9260ek board, os is linux 2.6.20, boot loader is u-boot 1.1.5.

Why are you posting the very same message twice with a different
subject?

Please make sure to read
http://www.catb.org/%7eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html

> ------=_Part_72026_14575315.1198737104700

And stop posting HTML.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a  man,  his  brother,
because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.       - Voltaire