[U-Boot-Users] MPC8360 Rev 2 patch?

Kim Phillips kim.phillips at freescale.com
Thu Feb 8 17:59:47 CET 2007

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 10:28:09 -0600
Steven Hein <ssh at sgi.com> wrote:

> I just received word that my board will be in my hands
> at tomorrow (Friday) morning.    Will the 8360 rev.2 support
> be available?

it's already in the 'mpc83xx' branch on the opensource.freescale.com u-boot-83xx.git tree.  DDR2 seems to be working fine.

I hesitated to broadcast this info since I haven't finished testing it on our boards, plus the patches haven't been posted here yet.

For future reference, the stuff considered stable on mpc83xx will be pulled into the 'upstream' branch.  Once Rev.2 support tests ok, I'll ask WD to pull from the 'upstream' branch.

Kim