[U-Boot-Users] u-boot 1.1.6 for atmel at91rm9200

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 16 22:50:00 CET 2007

In message <131AF8573CF31945B5B11E4201D3F1E142BB28 at mail3.Avidyne.com> you wrote:

> I'm finding some problems that appear to be serious errors in the 1.1.6
> release for the Atmel AT91RM9200.
>
> I've passed some of these on to Wolfgang Denk, but I surmise he's simply
> too busy to respond to single messages, and I certainly understand that.

I've been at the Embedded World show the whole week and did not read
any email.

Also, it would be definitely more interesting if you reported your
observations against a current source tree, i. e. against top of tree
in git or at least against U-Boot 1.2.0

> So, I'll pass on what I've found, and anyone who wants to confirm or
> discuss these is certainly welcome to do so.
>
> a) The Ethernet driver sets up PB19 for RMII mode.  See
> cpu/arm920t/at91rm9200/ether.c and look for eth_init.  You'll see that

Can you please read the README, the section about Submitting patches,
and then submit a proper patch? This is much easier to read and to
understand than longish descriptions of look here and search there.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."    - Mark Twain