[U-Boot-Users] u-boot doubt !!!!!!!

Amit Kandalgaonkar(BioMed) amit.kandalgaonkar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 14:26:37 CET 2007

Hi Gnanasekar,

The tool chain depends on what processor you are using. whether PowerPC or
ARM. For thse toolchains you have to download GGC, GLIBC and cross compile
them. You can also find pre compiled GCC and Lib but I would suggest that
you try compiling your own tool chain. This shall give you a feel of how
to build using GCC. how to use GNU tools etc.

Regarding how to build Uboot. it is very simple. you have read the readme
file first and then follow.

if you have any problems I would be glad to help you out if I can :-)

Regards
Amit

On 2/21/07, gnanasekar.dasarathan at wipro.com <gnanasekar.dasarathan at wipro.com