[U-Boot-Users] Added a SATA support for INTEL processors with ICH-5 in u-boot.

mushtaq khan mushtaq_k at procsys.com
Wed Feb 21 16:27:12 CET 2007

Hi,

With the latest u-boot code checked-out, got the following compilation
errors, when configured for board sc520_cdp.

     Error1:     initializer element is not constant

     Error2:     cmd_bootm.c:470:1: directives may not be used inside a
macro argument

cmd_bootm.c:469:9: unterminated argument list invoking macro "U_BOOT_CMD"

                  cmd_bootm.c:477: parse error before ')' token

     Error3:     undefined reference to pci_find_class

Compiler used is gcc, the version of gcc compiler is "gcc version 3.2.2
20030222 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5) ".

I could resolve the above errors with some changes in code. For these
changes i have made patch and attached with the mail.

Thanks,
Mushtaq Khan.