[U-Boot-Users] Testing of Uboot image from fedora5 through a c program

MoonMoon Ghosh moonni_86 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 12:01:58 CET 2007

Hi,
Thank you very much Daniel for your information.
But My requirement is quite different.I know the use if iminfo and mkimage but I can not use those commands. Actually I have to test the Uboot kernel Image(checking of crc and other many other fields) from my fedora 5 through a c program in which kernel  image  file need to be passed  as command line argument.I can use the header files of Uboot source code  like  image.h  and  common.h and also the c code of Uboot source but I have to write my own program and need to compile using gcc.
I am trying with the source of mkimage.c but I want also the source of
iminfo but I can not find it.
Hope my problem is now clear. Want valuable information and advice from
you.
Thanking you in advance.
 Suhas