[U-Boot-Users] Help Needed !!!

Deepak $ehrawat d.sehrawat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:16:25 CET 2007

Hi all,

   I am new to U-Boot. I am trying to port U-Boot on to a proprietary board
based on MPC8560. I am facing following problems :

  1)  PHY device is not being configured ( or initialized ) in ether_fcc.c (
cpu/mpc85xx  directory ). Why?  Aren't we suppose to configure PHY device
when FCC is being used as an ethernet device ? ( as is being done in case of
TSEC in driver/tsec.c )

  2) Has anyone configured BCM5464 ( a PHY device ) connected to TSEC ? If
yes, then can you please send to me the related files (e.g driver/tsec.c )

Regards,
DEEPAK SEHRAWAT