[U-Boot-Users] Testing of Uboot image passed as command line arg

MoonMoon Ghosh moonni_86 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 01:33:40 CET 2007

HI,
Thank you very much Denk and Cohen for your response
and valuable information.
Extremelly sorry for posting HTML message.
My requirements don't allow me to use iminfo or
mkimage -i so I have to write my own code but I can
use code and headers from UBoot source. I have also
got the code of iminfo but then also getting problem
in these two lines-
addr = simple_strtoul(argv[1],NULL,16);
here what is argv[1]?
and
memmove(hdr,(char *)addr, sizeof(image_header_t));
I am getting segmentation fault in the above line.

I want to pass the Uboot kernel image as command line
argument and check its header info.
Hope to receive your useful and important advice.

Thanking you in advance.
Suhas Ghosh
Laser5 Co Ltd.
Tokyo