[U-Boot-Users] u-boot port for MicroBlaze

Michal Simek monstr at seznam.cz
Mon Jan 1 21:32:01 CET 2007

Hi,
yes.
Now, U-BOOT supports the Suzaku development board from AtmarkTechno.
And I ported U-BOOT to the ML401 and the XUPV2P but Wolfgang didn't accept
my patch because I had some problems with indentations.

If you want to port U-BOOT to your board, you can download my development
version of U-BOOT from my page -  section download- U-BOOT. (www.monstr.eu )

Michal Simek