[U-Boot-Users] reg ISP 1561 integration with u-boot1.1.6

Matthias Fuchs matthias.fuchs at esd-electronics.com
Thu Jan 4 18:45:26 CET 2007

Hi,

PCI OHCI controllers are currently not supported by U-Boot. Only some on-chip
host controllers are currently supported - even though they are OHCI
compatible PCI OHCI is not that easy because of the endianess.

I also need to get an OHCI controller working from U-Boot to access a mass
storage device. It's also the ISP1561 :-) I started to work on a the
testing-USB branch but it's not working yet.

Matthias

On Thursday 04 January 2007 12:58, mahendra varman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Iam Using Philips PCI based  ISP 1561 OHCI usb controller in a  PPC7410
> processor  board.
>
> For integrating the ISP 1561 into U-boot 1.1.6  wht config commands i have
> to add... (I need to make cmd_usb.c in u boot 1.1.6 working for my device )
> ?
>
> Please Guide me..
>
> Thanks and regards
> R.Mahendran

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Fuchs             esd electronic system design gmbh
http://www.esd-electronics.com                    Vahrenwalder Str. 207
phone: +49-511-37298-0, fax: -68                30165 Hannover, Germany