[U-Boot-Users] PCI MEM I/O space allocation

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 9 01:55:07 CET 2007

In message <1168297700.2883.18.camel at localhost.localdomain> you wrote:

> I am trying to fix the resource allocation bugs, but found things
> unexpected. I want to know if there is particular reason to allocate
> from bottom up. If not, I would change it back to kernel's way.

What do you mean by "change it back"?

When has this been changed before?

You are aware that you will cause LOT  of  regression  testings  with
such a change?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it
frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
                                              - Franklin D. Roosevelt