[U-Boot-Users] reg ISP 1561 integration with u-boot1.1.6

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 11 14:15:38 CET 2007

In message <200701111339.01196.matthias.fuchs at esd-electronics.com> you wrote:

> What about taking some code / macros from the linux kernel (usb/host/ohci.h)?
> It seems that all we need is the CONFIG_USB_OHCI_BIG_ENDIAN define.

No, this is not sufficient. See my previous message.

Also be aware that the U-Boot USB code is much more  restrictive,  so
watch for incompatibilities when copying from Linux sources.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The evolution of the human race will not be accomplished in  the  ten
thousand  years  of  tame  animals,  but in the million years of wild
animals, because man is and will always be a wild animal.
                                              - Charles Galton Darwin