[U-Boot-Users] u-boot-1.1.6 with mpc8572

vinay hegde thisismevinay at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 18 11:30:55 CET 2007

Hi,

(I am not sure which category this below query falls
in, so posting it both on ppc-embeeded and
u-boot-users lists. Sorry for the clutter).

I am looking for U-Boot source which supports MPC8572
(Freescale). I looked at the u-boot-1.1.6 (Nov, 06
release), it has support for cpu/mpc85xx series as
expected.

Freescale MPC8572 was released in July 06, so, can
somebody please confirm whether u-boot-1.1.6 supports
mpc8572 or not?

Thanks,
Vinay.

Please reply-all as I am not subscribed to this list
at the moment.