[U-Boot-Users] Running the example : sched.c

Bilahari Akkiraju bilahari at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 23:00:14 CET 2007

Hello,

   I am trying to run the example sched.bin on the 8343 ppc evaluation board
from freescale. (Source is in /u-boot-1.1.4/examples/sched.c.)

I dont see what I expect to see. When I do the following

  => tftp 0x40000 /home/bill/sched.bin

  => go 0x40004

  I get

## Starting application at 0x00040004...
## Application terminated, rc = 0x1

I want to see the output of this example so that I can understand better about
on how the scheduler works.

Can anyone run or Has anybody previously, ran this example on board with a
powerpc processor ?. If so please can I see what the output looks like.

Thanks
Bilahari