[U-Boot-Users] Linux porting/ error code for ISP 1561/ usb integration

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 23 17:47:20 CET 2007

In message <4ac2955e0701230540w39fdabd3ya76c2b5230615690 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> While trying to port Linux 2.6.20 in our board having PPC7410 processor with
> ISP 1561 usb controller lying in the PCI side of system controller, we r
> getting the following error codes ........

You are off topic here. This is the U-Boot mailing list.

Also, you are violating the list policy which forbis HTML postings.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers  exactly
what  the  Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly dis-
appear and be replaced by something even more  bizarre  and  inexpli-
cable.  There  is  another  theory which states that this has already
happened.    -- Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"