[U-Boot-Users] Atmel DataFlash hooks.

Peter.Pearse peter.pearse at arm.com
Fri Jan 26 10:42:54 CET 2007

 I bottom post

Grant

My first reaction is.

If it walks like a block device & quacks like a block device
- it's a block device.

However I've forwarded to Hamid (author of dataflash.c)
&& Rick (AT91RM9200DK maintainer) for their opinions.

In the absence of any evidence otherwise, I just assume Atmel wanted to show

how neatly DataFlash can be treated as bus addressable.....

Regards

Peter