[U-Boot-Users] How to skip network driver?

w.wegner at astro-kom.de w.wegner at astro-kom.de
Fri Jan 26 10:56:17 CET 2007

Hi,
On 26 Jan 2007 at 17:46, Rui.Zhou at nokia.com wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> for debug purpose I want to skip network driver
>
> How to do that?
>
> Seems the NET part always is compiled and many other items rely on it.

I stumbled over that myself, too.

Probably you have defined CONFIG_COMMANDS to be CONFIG_CMD_DFL somewhere.
In my case, simply masking out CFG_CMD_NET worked for compiling without network:

#define CONFIG_COMMANDS  ( CONFIG_CMD_DFL & ~(CFG_CMD_LOADS | \
CFG_CMD_LOADB | CFG_CMD_NET) )

(To be honest, I did not worry about CFG_CMD_LOAD[SB] yet, these are just copied from
the template...)

> Regards
> rui

Regards,