[U-Boot-Users] Atmel DataFlash hooks.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jan 26 22:25:42 CET 2007

In message <528646bc0701261111i6f0dcb0i96f81259b3a4311d at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> My vote is to treat DataFlash like a block device, and make sure that
> it supports byte-wide access.

Treat DataFlash like a block device? That sounds wrong to me.

I understand your concerns about the #ifdef mess, but this suggestion
does not sound tempting either.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets  it  head-on  and
licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.
	-- Dr. Boyce, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"), stardate unknown