[U-Boot-Users] Atmel DataFlash hooks.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jan 26 22:27:50 CET 2007

In message <528646bc0701261124p671ee3a7qc42f1b747b3b1c1a at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > Please don't rip out working code (even if ugly) as long as you don't
> > have a working (= tested) replacement.
>
> hehehe; even if I write such a patch, I would need to also convince
> you to pick it up.  :)

Indeed. And having no replacement that is obviously better  than  the
replaced code is a pretty sure method to have a patch rejected. Ugly,
but working code is IMHO still better than no code at all.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
My challenge to the goto-less programmer  is  to  recode  tcp_input()
without any gotos ... without any loss of efficiency (there has to be
a catch).                                             - W. R. Stevens