[U-Boot-Users] kernel bootup for PQ2FADS-ZU

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 29 14:41:13 CET 2007

In message <8685457.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> I am using montavista linux kernel 2.6.10 and after nfs mounting it is
> giving fallowing error.
> Warning: unable to open an initial console.
> is root file system correct? If not, where is the problem?

One of your problems is that you are posting to the wrong list. You
are off topic here.

But yes, your file system is obviously not correct.

Now if this were the ELDK, I would say you had forgotten to  run  the
ELDK_MAKEDEV  script, but since this is MVL you probbly should ask MV
support...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
: 1.  What is the possibility of this being added in the future?
In the near future, the probability is close to zero. In the  distant
future, I'll be dead, and posterity can do whatever they like... :-)
                                                              - lwall