[U-Boot-Users] Atmel DataFlash hooks.

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Tue Jan 30 00:08:33 CET 2007

> If it can be decided that the only devices that will be supported by the
> memory commands in cmd_mem.c are those devices that can be read directly
> as ram without a read routine, I think that would help clarify the
> intent of the commands.

Why limit to "read".
Why not say that any memory which can be read or *written* without a driver
will be supported by the cmd_mem.c ?

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson                ulf at atmel.com
Atmel Nordic AB
Mail:  Box 2033, 174 02 Sundbyberg, Sweden
Visit:  Kavallerivägen 24, 174 58 Sundbyberg, Sweden
Phone +46 (8) 441 54 22     Fax +46 (8) 441 54 29
GSM    +46 (706) 22 44 57

Technical support when I am not available:
AT90 AVR Applications Group: mailto:avr at atmel.com
AT91 ARM Applications Group: mailto:at91support at atmel.com
links: www.avrfreaks.net; www.at91.com; avr32linux.org