[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot-NG ?

Carsten Schlote c.schlote at konzeptpark.de
Mon Jul 2 15:34:20 CEST 2007

Hi Sascha,

> Zero days. Last weekend I cleaned up my mess and have
> something to upload. Could you provide an upload account?
> (right at the moment I'm trying to find out how git-svnimport
> or git-svn are supposed to work, this can take some time ;)

You only need to setup a public GIT repository somewhere, where you
store your branch. Everyone can pull it and have a look on it. So an
upload account shouldn't be required. There is a nice GIT Quickstart
Manual on the net explain how to setup things.

git-svn* tools are nice to synchronize changes and most important log
entries with your internal SVN repository.

But for now I could life with a plain snapshot of your work available on
your public GIT repository. You can setup a proper branch with all your
subversion revisions transformed into git commits later :-)

Don't let us wait :-)

Regards
  Carsten

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit