[U-Boot-Users] Does Uboot do lowlevel clock settings if it is in RAM?

arun c arun.edarath at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:15:59 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I am downloading the uboot.bin file through JTAG using CCS.
its downloading sucessfully. But after running it nothing comes
in the serial port of my omap2430sdp.

we did not port uboot yet thats why we are using a working uboot
with the clock settings done by CCS

we checked the clock settings. its going wrong after we start
running uboot(its fine untill we download through JTAG).

But what i understood that uboot won't change any clock settings
if it is running from RAM.

I want to know whether uboot changes clock settings if its
running from RAM??

please somebody help me out.

Regards
Arun