[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot Version 2 Custodianship?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 4 02:28:28 CEST 2007

Dear Sascha,

I am in the process of creating a new branch / repository  (u-boot-v2
for  U-Boot  Version 2) and would like to ask you if you volunteer to
take custodianship of this repository. Actually I assumed your answer
would be yes and already entered you as such on the custodian's page,
but of course this is your decision and  I  will  immediately  change
this if you should decline.

If you accept, then please send me your  SSH  public  key  so  I  can
enable write access for you in this repository.

Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
FORTRAN? The syntactically incorrect statement "DO 10 I = 1.10"  will
parse  and  generate  code  creating  a  variable, DO10I, as follows:
"DO10I = 1.10" If that doesn't terrify you, it should.