[U-Boot-Users] Does Uboot do lowlevel clock settings if it is in RAM?

arun c arun.edarath at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 06:38:33 CEST 2007

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion,I mean i did not port uboot completely.

with a working uboot i mean, a uboot that able to access RAM,
serial port etc. ie basic functionalities only.

My case is like this
1)on an old board we have a working uboot(Everything fine).

2)we replaced the RAM on the old board(same mapping but
different manufacturer)

3)we did not modify  uboot(Thats why we are setting the timings
 in a debugger(CCS), downloading uboot to RAM and running it
there.)

4)we are doing this with an assumption that uboot not change
 clocks if it knows its running from RAM

But we are observing clock changes.

Does uboot change clock if its running from RAM?

Regards

Arun