[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot-NG ?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 4 16:56:36 CEST 2007

Dear Sascha,

in message <20070704144328.GO3361 at leda.ptxnet.pengutronix.de> you wrote:

> I started on a vanilla 1.2.0. At commit #122 I had the bad idea to
> rename the repository to u2boot. I shouldn't have done it, because the
> git-svn tools do not track this rename properly. Let me have a look at
> this this evening.

Yes, SVN is a PITA. There is a reason they invented git ;-)

If everything else fails, it would be sufficient if you could provide
this early part of the history in a separate repo; I  guess  I  might
have  to  go through the pain of format-patch/apply-patch anyway; I'm
not sure if git will really detect the common ancestor.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Memories of you remind me of you.                   - Karl Lehenbauer