[U-Boot-Users] load binary over serial

Dylandrea Young dylandrea2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 16:28:23 CEST 2007

Hello,

  I am trying to use u-boot to load binary into memory over serial. The command I am using is 'loadb', which means kermit protocole is used. But after downloading is done, I got 'Total Size' printed out, which is not match the binary size shown on my host. I tried to use debugger tool to load that trunck of binary back, compare it with the original binary. There are some mismatches. Does that mean 'loadb' (with kermit protocole) is not working correctly at all?

  Thanks!

  DNA