[U-Boot-Users] CONFIG_CMD_* transition and other config changes

Matthias Fuchs matthias.fuchs at esd-electronics.com
Fri Jul 6 09:54:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

how should I handle this situation:

1) I plan to update our board configs to the new CONFIG_CMD_* style.
2) I have a couple of patches that update our boards to use
   the new NAND subsystem instead of the legacy NAND stuff.

Do I have to post the CONFIG_CMD series of patches against u-boot-testing
and the NAND patches against the main repository? Or should I post the
NAND related patches aginast main repository first and COFNIG_CMD patches
that also contain the NAND stuff? So both patches for each board have the
NAND stuff in common?

Thanks for advice

Matthias

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Fuchs             esd electronic system design gmbh
http://www.esd-electronics.com                    Vahrenwalder Str. 207
phone: +49-511-37298-0, fax: -68                30165 Hannover, Germany