[U-Boot-Users] ????: U-Boot-NG ?

Songmao Tian tiansm at lemote.com
Fri Jul 6 15:09:07 CEST 2007

Sascha Hauer wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 02:39:29PM +0800, Songmao Tian wrote:
>
>> I can't reach the links in my network, what a pity, are they still valid?
>>

> Sorry, our DNS server is down. you can still get the repositories here:
>

> git clone http://iocaste.penguin/git/U-Boot-NG.git
> git clone http://iocaste.penguin/git/U-Boot-NG-wdimport.git
>
> The first one is the one originally posted, but outdated since it does
> not contain a clean starting point. The second one is the one likely to
> be moving to the custodian page soon.
>
> Regards,
>
>   Sascha

Thanks, but there's still some problem.

loongson at debian:~/project/u-boot/ng$ git clone
http://iocaste.penguin/git/U-Boot-NG-wdimport.git
Initialized empty Git repository in
/home/loongson/project/u-boot/ng/U-Boot-NG-wdimport/.git/
Cannot get remote repository information.
Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?
loongson at debian:~/project/u-boot/ng$ git clone
http://iocaste.penguin/git/U-Boot-NG.git
Initialized empty Git repository in
/home/loongson/project/u-boot/ng/U-Boot-NG/.git/
Cannot get remote repository information.
Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?

Tian