[U-Boot-Users] USB for AT91RM9200-EK board.

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Sat Jul 7 03:40:48 CEST 2007

Hi:

I'm using u-boot 1.2.0 official release. I have compiled it for
AT91RM9200-EK with following USB related options:

#define CONFIG_USB_STORAGE
#define CONFIG_DOS_PARTITION
#define CONFIG_USB_OHCI

USB part of CLI is also active and I can start/stop USB:

U-Boot$ usb start
(Re)start USB...
USB:   scanning bus for devices... 1 USB Device(s) found
       scanning bus for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found
U-Boot$ usb tree

Device Tree:
  1  See Interface (12MBit/s, 0mA)
      OHCI Root Hub

I expected that if I insert flash stick, u-boot shall recognize it, but
it is not happening and usb stop/start doesn't help.

Apparently my definitions are not correct ones and/or u-boot code
version I'm using doesn't support AT91RM9200-EK. I saw a lot of USB
related activity lately, but since I'm a novice in USB world I cannot
say how relevant these changes are for me.

Does anybody have a suggestion?

Thanks,

Leonid.