[U-Boot-Users] How to use kernel cmdline instead

my lists lists_my at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 10:39:25 CEST 2007

Actually kernel will use buildtime option as default if nothing is passed as
boot time command line.
I guess you want to know how to use the kernel default ... then just pass
nothing to kernel. Make sure then that your kernel was well configured at build
time or you will most likely end up with a kernel panic at the time of mounting
root filesystem.

Regards
David

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265