[U-Boot-Users] Is there somebody using the AmigaOneG3SE board?

Jin Zhengxiong-R64188 Jason.Jin at freescale.com
Mon Jul 9 11:57:44 CEST 2007

 Hi,

  Is there somebody using the  AmigaOneG3SE board or has this board in
hand?

I found some issues for this board and need some helps from those who
have this board in hand.

There's a quite complex bios emulator in this board directory, and seems
like have some crap in it. I tried to compile u-boot for this board but
failed. The bios emulator and the code for the board both can not pass
compile.

My questions is:
Is there somebody have this board and have used the u-boot code for this
board? Or is there some special configuration for this board?

I ported a bios emulator to drivers directory and wish can be used by
every board. The original code of the bios emulator is similar with the
code of the MAI board(but more clean and small).  This bios emulator has
been tested on some freescale boards.

I made a patch to make the MAI board to use the bios emulator in drivers
directory, removed the bios emulator in MAI board directory, and also
fix the compile issue of the board. But I can not test these changes as
I have no board in hand. If somebody have this board in hand and want to
test this on the board, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Jason