[U-Boot-Users] [FIX] FDT bug - MPC83xx

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Tue Jul 10 13:59:46 CEST 2007

Michal Simek wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Hi Michal, gvb has already fixed this in his fdt branch on the fdt tree
>> on denx.de.  Please pull the fdt branch from the fdt tree.
>
> I looked at http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi to Jerry's FDT repository to u-boot/u-boot-fdt.git]/ cpu / mpc83xx / cpu.c file
> Lines are below. I don't see these changes.
>
> Best regards,
> Michal Simek

Hi Michal,

The gitweb display is the "master" branch, you need to scroll to the
bottom of the page and select the "fdt" branch (under the heading
"heads") to see the changes you are interested in.

<http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-fdt.git;a=shortlog;h=fdt>

It is the top patch in the list.  (Unfortunately the diff is suboptimal
for reading because of the way diff handled the repeated pattern.)
<http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-fdt.git;a=commitdiff;h=a565569208b048fb973751389487a744e3e31e2f>

Actual file:
<http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-fdt.git;a=blob;f=cpu/mpc83xx/cpu.c;h=455b7a755d7521461f3db2e2ceb9344d7712d687;hb=a565569208b048fb973751389487a744e3e31e2f#l405>

gvb