[U-Boot-Users] Interrupts in at91rm9200 u-boot.

Joey Oravec joravec at drewtech.com
Wed Jul 11 19:21:36 CEST 2007

"Leonid" <Leonid at a-k-a.net> wrote in message
news:406A31B117F2734987636D6CCC93EE3C01CAD749 at ehost011-3.exch011.intermedia.net...
> I'm trying to implement simple USB device in u-boot for at91rm9200 and
> as a first step I want to see that I can work with interrupts there. I
> added temporary device initialization code to usb_lowlevel_init():

I used the USB Device port as a console for my at91sam9261, acting as a
usbser.sys compatible usb-to-serial port. It was a lot easier to use a
polling interface because there was some Atmel sample code available.

During early startup, I add the usb driver with device_register(). Each
function polls the status register, which works out fine since uboot calls
tstc constantly to look for a new character or putc to display something.
Finally I added a check for the device sense (power) to skip the
initialization completely if we know it's not connected to anything.

-joey