[U-Boot-Users] Redirection via serial port

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 12 09:24:15 CEST 2007

In message <11554106.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> I am working in MPC5200B powerpc. I suppose to use UBoot as the bootloader.
> I want to know how to redirect stdin, stdout, stderr during boot to serial
> port.

U-Boot uses the serial port as console by default. No "redirection"
necessary.

> Tell me where I have to make the necessary changes in the bootloader.

You porbably still have to port U-Boot to your board, But that's a
different story.

And please, don't post the same question 5 times...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"You're just jealous." "What, of an overgrown puppy  with  a  single-
figure IQ?"                      - Terry Pratchett, _Moving Pictures_