[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot-V2 tree available

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 12 16:46:04 CEST 2007

In message <20070712115017.GG6078 at leda.ptxnet.pengutronix.de> you wrote:

> The U-Boot-v2 tree is now available. You can get it from the usual
> custodian page:
>
> git clone git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-v2.git u-boot-v2-arm

Why ARM?

> consolidate-lds-patches (there is currently only one linker script, but
> it should be in the ppc part, not in the board part).

We should at least allow for board-specific linker scripts. They are
necessary for several systems.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Far back in the mists of ancient time, in the great and glorious days
of the former Galactic Empire, life was wild, rich  and  largely  tax
free.         - Douglas Adams, _The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_