[U-Boot-Users] Updated u-boot-fdt with Kim's patch revisions

Jerry Van Baren vanbaren at cideas.com
Sat Jul 14 03:32:55 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I've removed my versions of the two 83xx patches and replaced them with
Kim's improved versions (cleaned up the TSEC areas, some whitespace fixes):
   "mpc83xx: Fix errors when CONFIG_OF_LIBFDT is enabled"
   "mpc83xx: Replace fdt_node_offset() with fdt_find_node_by_path()."

Kim, others:
Any thoughts on the "goodness" of the cumulative set of patches?
1) Are they ready to be pulled by Wolfgang?
2) How should we push them uphill?  Via the u-boot-83xx repo or
      u-boot-fdt?

Best regards,
gvb