[U-Boot-Users] Some updates to the -v2 tree

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Mon Jul 16 10:46:22 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I made some updates to the -v2 tree last weekend which are worth doing a
git pull:

  - update crc32 command to allow checksum calculation of files
  - fix silly bug in unregister_device(). When unregistering devices
    we have to compare the device pointers and not the names.
  - implement memmap().
    With this function we can get a pointer to directly memory mapped
    devices like nor flash or RAM. Useful for bootm where we save
    one memcopy when the image is mappable.
  - re-activate protect command, make it work with devices.
  - some whitespace cleanups in the code, fixed some compiler warnings.

changes in the editor:
  - fix a memory hole
  - fix reading of empty lines.
  - put the command prompt at the beginning of the line when
    exiting edit.

Regards
  Sascha

Entwicklungszentrum Nord     http://www.pengutronix.de