[U-Boot-Users] New architecture -- TI DaVinci

ksi at koi8.net ksi at koi8.net
Tue Jul 17 21:49:09 CEST 2007

On Tue, 8 May 2007, Peter Pearse wrote:

Sorry for bothering, is there any news on that DaVinci support? I'm working
on it and I have some new boards added and other changes so I would like to
do smaller patches against the git tree rather than regenerating the big
patch every time...

I also fixed the problem with Large Page NAND devices where U-Boot hang
after "NAND: xxx MiB" so everything works now.

This should be propagated to the main tree in order to make necessary
patches against it.

Or is it already all obsolete in the light of new shiny U-Boot with new
CONFIG_* options and I have to redo everything from scratch?

> Sergey
>
> 	Apologies - you fooled me with the "New Architecture".
> I did a quick google & found the TMS320DM6443 was a DSP, so assumed it
> would be a new DSP architecture,
> rather than being part of arm.
>
> I don't always know where ARM cores have been used - it helps if the
> email subject mentions ARM.
>
> I'll add your patch to my list.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy
> the information in any medium.  Thank you.

---