[U-Boot-Users] ELDK and newer kernels

robert lazarski robertlazarski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:20:53 CEST 2007

Hi all, sorry if this question is inappropriate for this list.

I'm developing for the MPC8548E and in 2.6.20 there was
drivers/ata/pata_marvell.c merged, which I need for a Marvell
88SE6121. I noticed eldk comes with a kernel,
kernel-source-2.6.19.2-1.noarch.rpm . I'd like to use the ELDK kernel
with the MPC8548E for my custom board , using the CDS board for my
reference.

Is there any feel for a new 2.6.20 or later ELDK kernel that'll run
the MPC8548CDS within the next month or two?

Robert