[U-Boot-Users] 405GP configuration.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jul 30 14:56:32 CEST 2007

In message <440350.51282.qm at web94306.mail.in2.yahoo.com> you wrote:

>   I am working on 405GP AMCC. I want to build u-boot for the 405GP. But in the Makefile I see lot of supports for the 405GP (i.e  APC405_config,AR405_config,bamboo_config,bubinga_config) like this. which one i can take and build for my board. And also I
>  don't see which UART they are using also? Can any one help me out.

You cannot use any of the existing configurations as is for a custom
board. You have to *port* U-Boot to your hardware instead.

> --0-569205389-1185790757=:51282

And please never again post HTML here!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it
frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
                                              - Franklin D. Roosevelt