[U-Boot-Users] Changing ethaddr

raul.moreno at telvent.abengoa.com raul.moreno at telvent.abengoa.com
Tue Jul 31 13:49:44 CEST 2007

Hello Javier,

as you can read in the "README" file, ethaddr is a special environment
variable and you can set just once. You could change it in your
../include/configs/<board>.h, where you define your default environment
variables using the common format:
#define CONFIG_ETHADDR  <your ethernet address>

Another option is to store the MAC in a flash address and to read it from
there, but it is a bit more complicated and you should look at some
examples.

Cheers,

Raúl Moreno

"Javier Gracia" <javier.gracia.castro at gmail.com>