[U-Boot-Users] Patch fixes bug for clearing the bss section

mushtaq khan mushtaq_k at procsys.com
Tue Jun 5 11:31:10 CEST 2007

Hi  Wolfgang Denk,

I tested my patches in u-boot-testing
1. Clearing of bss section patch  and
2. Sata patch.

Clearing of  bss section patch has no issues.
But with sata patch, got compilation warning:  fuinction proto-type
mismatch between block_read and sata_read.

This is becuase i had been working on u-boot downloaded on feb-15th. And
on Apr-13th, patch  "Fix use of "void *" for block dev read/write buffer
pointers" has been applied, which has changed the proto-type of
block_read function.

I will bring these changes to my patch. And after testing , i will
re-submit the patch.

Thanks,
-Mushtaq Khan.